Companies in the oil and gas industry are looking to increase their bottom line by boosting their operating efficiency and reducing fixed cost. Achieving this, however, is challenging, especially within the context of the increasing complexity of remote and extreme operational environments. One strategy oil and gas companies are employing is the full integration of all assets and processes into a single management system. In doing so, oil and gas companies have great potential to increase their operational efficiency and realize significant reductions in fixed cost.
Oil and gas companies often operate in extreme environments utilizing highly hazardous processes. These processes must be managed with extreme precision to avoid significant process-related incidents. To accomplish this, companies develop Process Safety Management procedures and programs that were typically housed within the health, safety and environment function.
MAJOR CHALLENGES FACED BY OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
- Maintenance, reliability and integrity processes
When an organization fails to define asset strategies, identify critical risks, institute appropriate barriers of protection, and optimize asset and personal performance, their asset performance suffers.
- Shutdown and turnaround management
Too often, organizations fail to effectively plan, schedule and execute these major facility inspections/repairs in a way that ensure on-time completion, cost control and safe completion of activities.
- Operational readiness planning
When integration and plannning are inadequate, operators face increased difficulty in reaching the new assets to anticipate production numbers on time and on budget, without experiencing recurrent issues that upset production.
HOW ARRELIC WILL HELP OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
Arrelic Consulting practice offers clients the following key services to address Oil & Gas industry challenges and issues:
- Asset optimization: operational excellence and process optimization, digital oil fields transformation and data management
- Business model transformation including integrated operations processes and integrated planning
- Downstream and retail efficiency
- Technology transformation: digital transformation, accelerated IT strategy, performance and rationalization, integrated operations services capability development, and talent management
Please feel free to contact us
to know more about how Arrelic will help oil and Gas industry.